This was the first cultural club to be established at Princess Sumaya University for Technology, being founded and officially opened on 26th April, 2012. The club aims to open students’ minds to different cultures, and increase cultural awareness, as well as organizing celebrations of religious and national holidays at the University. Focus is also put on Jordanian heritage, with special attention given to the Arabic language.
- Organization of an annual competition for memorization of the Holy Qur’an.
- Discussions about books on different cultures and literary works.
- Running an annual campaign “We are for Jerusalem” to renovate old houses in Jerusalem.
- The annual celebration of Arabic Language Day.
- Organizing workshops and training courses for students.
- Organizing recreational activities and competitions.