The Department of Cultural and Social Activities aims to provide students with the opportunity to enjoy developing and honing their skills in their chosen hobbies, as well as increasing awareness, helping to build the university student’s character to become a well-balanced and complete individual capable of creativity in all aspects of life.
Among the most important cultural and social activities are:
- Cultural Week, which has taken place for the last three consecutive years.
- Displaying Arab heritage and culture to student delegations from other countries.
- Organizing the “If He Were Amongst Us” initiative to revive and disseminate the moral conduct of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
- A campaign to collect donations to support the renovation of the old houses in Jerusalem under the title “We are for Jerusalem”.
- Hosting children from various orphanages, under the title “Leave your Fingerprint”.
The Officer in charge of Student Clubs and Cultural Activities:
Mrs. Manar Al-Shraideh
Telephone: (+962) 6 535 9949 Ext. 111
Fax: (+962) 6 534 7295
Mobile: (+962) 79 408 7069
P.O. Box 1438 Al-Jubeiha 19941 Jordan