The services offered to students through coordination with the employees of the Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE)
- Assistance is given to students in finding a residence prior to their arrival in Jordan.
- Monitoring the availability of study courses each semester in cooperation with the Department of Admissions and Registration, as well as ensuring the provision of teaching halls.
- Assisting students to enroll in the University and register for courses, as well as advising them on the appropriate choice of courses, and following up with the Department of Admissions and Registration.
- Assisting students to obtain their University ID and following up with the Deanship of Student Affairs.
- Giving advice and guidance to students and assisting them during their period of study in Jordan.